Los Olivos District, Santa Ynez Valley Located within the Santa Ynez River Valley, which by its length, complex topography, and strong maritime influence, presents a wide range of meso-climates. The consistent and moderately warm growing season is prime for developing a diverse set of bold varietals, allowing full maturity at lower sugar levels.
- Planted in 1998 Mira Laguna Ranch has focused on organic farming from the start.
- The vineyard was purchased in 2011 by Willy & Eileen Ma and Mira Laguna Wines were created
- For the last 8 years, with passion for vineyard and region Eileen and Willy Ma have set to revitalize the Organic vineyard
- Planted to Sangiovese, Syrah, Cab Franc, Cab Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier
FARMING & WINE MAKING
- Organically farmed. Revitalized and Managed by Coastal Vineyard Care and Steve Beckmen
- Pionneering Winemaker in Santa Ynez, Steve Beckmen brings
- Steve brings more than 25 years of experience in Biodynamic & Organic farming and Non-invasive Winemaking techniques to deliver MiraLaguna wines that speak to the vineyard and region
- 2020 Grasteinn “Cabernet Sauvignon” – Coming soon!
- 2021 Yoshi “Sangiovese Rosé”
- 2019 Hvati “Red Blend – Bordeaux Style”
- 2018 Drift “Sangiovese”
- 2018 Thor “Syrah – Rhône Style”